Sunday, April 29, 2007

Big Moves

Tom and I are officially halfway through the pregnancy and very eager to share the news that we are having a BOY and a GIRL! We are extremely excited about our rapidly growing family, but I never thought about how difficult it would be to decorate a nursery for coeds.
As you can tell from the picture my waistline is definitely expanding and my waist is no longer in existence. I have surpassed the evil morning sickness and now have a very healthy appetite! The past two weeks I have felt flutters in my stomach, but last Tuesday, for the first time, I felt the babies move. Thankfully Tom was nearby and able to share the joy, immediately he put his hand on my belly as the babies continued to toss and turn. With each kick, reality sets in more and more - we are going to be parents and based on the movements we are feeling, they are going to be very active babies!
In addition to the moves inside my belly, we are planning our next move - Tom and I are closing on a house tomorrow! I will share more information next time, I surely do not want to jink anything now.
Love to you and your family and enjoy this incredible spring weather!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christina,

It was so fun to catch up the other day! You make such an adorable pregnant lady!! Hope the closing went well - can't wait to hear more about the new house. Let's get lunch again soon!!

Christin

Maggie Pelton said...

I'm so excited you're having a Boy and a Girl!!! You get the best of both worlds! Congratulations on finding a new house. I can't wait for you to post pictures of it. You look adorable!