Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

So another year older and still trying to decide if I am any wiser....
I was so excited that I had my favorite cake for the week of my birthday, then little did I know my parents would bring me another cake that weekend to continue the celebration - needless to say cake two weeks in a row, I think I am content for awhile. Many thanks to the Powells for watching the kids so Tom and I could enjoy a quite dinner out.
Here are a few pictures from the Atlanta park
...and a few more my birthday weekend when my parents came to visit and watch the kids
My future little football player, in the typical Saturday t-shirt

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy (late) bday, christina!! it looks like you had a great day :) we need to get together next time you are in town!!

Jana said...

Happy Birthday Christina!
I hope your last year in your twenties will be a great one to remember!...Jana

Allison said...

Christina, Happy belated birthday! Your babies are precious. I love the pic of them in the wagon. Take care!