Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Second Birthday Elizabeth and Tom!!!

I have so many pictures and I am having such a difficult time trying to narrow them down, so here is their birthday in pictures.
Elizabeth helping me make their mini-birthday cakes On the actually birthday, we put candles in every meal...pancakes Candles in waffles
Me and my two 2-year olds!
My threee little angles before dinner
Daddy and the crew
The mini-birthday cakes were a hit...and really easy to make
Yes, we brought the cakes to the birthday dinner
Similar to last year, this year we dined at La Paz to celebrate the twins turning two!
Too cute!!
JoJo and Topy with the grandkids

3 comments:

Allison said...

How adorable! Happy Birthday Tom and Elizabeth!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday sweet kiddie's!!! they are too cute :) i cannot believe they are 2!

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can reveal that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is even now a without question as you did in the fall publication of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=kaizen software asset manager (2008) ?
I noticed the phrase you suffer with not used. Or you partake of the black methods of helping of the resource. I take a week and do necheg