Friday, April 23, 2010

Real Time!

Here is a video clip I took yesterday while the kids were eating breakfast. Many thanks to Big Sister Elizabeth for helping step-in as mommy's helper. One of Tom's big PT goals this year is to feed with utensils and Elizabeth loves to help out too. Yes, the syrup was quite messy, but I decided there is plenty of time in life to clean up - let the kids be kids. I grabbed the video camera and watched Elizabeth feed Tom....and I watched syrup go all over Elizabeth's arm, lap, chair, floor....and all over Tom's shirt, hand arm, chair - gosh, it was so cute and I hope they are always close!

Enjoy the video!

Here are a few things interpreted: Elizabeth says "Big bite;" then she starts pretending the pancakes are an airplane. How cute is it that she puts her hand under his mouth when feeding him; then she says "it's sticky on the table."

6 comments:

Margaret Worrell said...

This is too sweet! They are growing so fast! We have to get together soon!

Anonymous said...

they are so cute!!! elizabeth is a great little mommy :)

The Reeds said...

Oh my gosh, they are SO CUTE!! All three of them are adorable!! It sounds like the little man wanted some pancakes too:)

Allison said...

that is just precious!

Yancey said...

How precious is that!

Jana said...

Christina,I have a Flip question - did you save this to your computer and then upload onto blogger? When I upload to my blog it literally takes an hour and the video can't be over a minute or it will take even longer. I MUST be doing something wrong. I appreciate any tips!