Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fall Festival with my Multiples Club

Thomas "Buzz Lightyear", Elizabeth as Snow White and
Dr. John William reporting for the party! Cotton candy is one way we will sit down for a photograph. This is one of my favorite pictures of Thomas - he is sooooo hard to photograph.
I think the costume gave Buzz some super powers - is never gets his face painted.....
but maybe it had something to do with what she was painting!
Face painting was a H-I-T! John William wasn't sure what he wanted, so
Nothing better than a little face paint to match your White Coat!
Check out this pretty girl!
Do you think we go to Chick Fil A too much? Thomas was in love!!!
Many thanks to the current IAPOMC board and all the volunteers who helped make this fall festival a huge success! If you know of anyone in the Atlanta area expecting (or already has) multiples - I highly recommend the Intown Atlanta Parents of Multiples club www.atlantamultiples.com.

No comments: