Friday, September 7, 2007

Happy Birthday!!!

In honor of football season and Alabama winning game #1, I decided to change the look of the blog - I hope you like it! I will be sure to add pictures tomorrow, since the twins will be spending all day with Tom watching college football....and thanks to the Flemings we have game-day gear for Elizabeth and Tom. Yesterday was an exciting day for us - the twins are officially one month old! I decided to dress them in the Northside Hospital t-shirt and take some pictures. It is amazing to do a comparison of how they looked in their shirts one month ago and how much larger they are today. Unfortunately, I cannot work our scanner to upload their hospital picture, but take my word, the twins definitely fill out their shirts more. Tom is very photogenic and does not mind pictures. Elizabeth is usually good for one or two pictures, before she begins to get a bit, shall we say fussy? Many thanks to Jill, Angela, Mike and Amy for providing dinners this week - it is so nice not cooking!

Me taking a little break with Elizabeth
Stay tuned for game day pictures - Roll Tide Roll!

No comments: