Friday, November 9, 2007

Pictures...

Time is limited, so I thought I would let the pictures do the talking...

Right before Halloween we made our second trip to Birmingham to visit with family and brought the twins to their first wedding. Of course the weekend was packed

Uncle Mike and Tom

Aunt Anna and Elizabeth

After being held ALL day, the twins definitely liked stretching out!

Four generations of lovely ladies....

The twins first wedding

First trip to Tuscaloosa: Sorority sisters Margaret and Shelly

Due to a MAJOR messy diaper, Elizabeth was striped down and just as I am about to put clean clothes on her, she let me know that she needed to burp.

The Powells and the Hambys

Uncle Buck and the babies!

1 comment:

The Reeds said...

Aww, they are getting bigger and cuter each day!! I love that they've already been to Tuscaloosa! Have a great Thanksgiving!