Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Halloween

Hope you had a great Halloween - so sorry I am posting these late!
Family picture before the costume..
As you can tell the twins were two peas in a pod!
We really have SO many kids in our neighboorhood!
Tom and Elizabeth were the youngest part-goers, propped up in their carseats!
The kids are really starting to laugh, look at Tom's big smile! Are you seeing spots?
Bath time with Tom - so stoic Bath time with Elizabeth, the little Diva

I hope you all enjoyed the pictures and I promise to post more this weekend,

we have been very busy! Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Great pictures! We have enjoyed keeping up with you and your little ones on your blog!

The Reeds said...

Aww... so cute!! I love the two peas in a pod! They are adorable, and I can't wait to see them in person!