Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Great Grandparents

Tom and I have been so lucky to grow up with multiple grandparents and we are even more excited that our children have several Great-Grandparents. Here are a few recent pictures of my grandparents and one of Tom's grandmothers.

Zicarelli Great Grandparents - Nana and Grandaddy show off
a picture of their first set of twin Great Grandchildren

The oldest and the youngest of the family

Great Grandmother Powell and her first Great Granddaughter
Elizabeth listening to the stories about
Grandmothers trips and adventures

Nana knows how to make Elizabeth giggle I really wish I have a video of their conversation - it was hysterical! Great Aunt Esther and Elizabeth

The most peaceful feeling in the world - a sleeping baby in your arms

Too cute I had to post

My brother V.J. and best friend Kate

My two Tom's - how handsome

1 comment:

The Reeds said...

YAY! I love the new background!