Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Belated Valentine's Day

Rather than flowers, this Valentine's Day we stuck to the basics - chocolate and fun little toys for the kiddos. The day really snuck up on us as we were traveling to Birmingham and wanted to open 'gifts' at home and it did not make sense to buy flowers and not be able to enjoy them for the first couple of days. Nonetheless, we had a great day celebrating love (cheesy, I know!) and seeing some family.
By far, Tom's favorite gift - BUBBLES. I need to buy a bubble machine,
I am running out of air these days.

4 comments:

Margaret Worrell said...

These are so precious! I hope to see yall soon!

The Lilly Family said...

Too cute! They are getting so big! You need to get a big bubble wand and a wide dish bowl...fill the bowl with bubbles, deep enough to dip the wand in and hold it up to box fan or something similar...it will make the best bubbles and you will have to very little work! Hope you are doing well!

Allison said...

How cute with their Valentine treats! They are so cute and I can't believe they are getting ready to be the big kids on the block! How sweet. Hope you're feeling well!

Jana said...

Christina I see you are getting near the end of your pregnancy!!! Tell me how you are feeling. Does the doctor think you will be on time? Will you have a scheduled c-section?