Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Haircut

Well, I know you are probably saying, "It is about time." Yes, I finally broke down and took Tom and Elizabeth to get a trim. Honestly I was waiting on that first curl to appear, but it never happened. I think reality hit when my mom said look at my hair (which is straights as a board, as is Tom's), do you really think you kids will have curly hair?
So, I sucked up my pride and patience and decided to have a stranger snip their hair for the first time. The mullet is gone, the Donald Trump comb over has been retired, with out further hesitation, drum roll please....
A close-up of the before:
Tom never cried, of course he was sitting in his daddy's arms eating goldfish.
It was definitely a family affair, including Mia, who took video and entertained Elizabeth After the final snip, we collected some hair and Tom received his First Haircut Certificate

Elizabeth does not really have any hair, vary similar to me as a child,

she just needed a little clean up.

Here is a before picture (she is in a tunnel at the park and the static took over):

She was not really sure what to think about this lady cutting her hair

Yet again, it was a family affair - Papa and Mia were also in the audience

Outside Angel Hair in Crestline Village:

3 comments:

The Evans said...

I love the 'before and after' pictures. Elizabeth and Tom are just adorable! Hope you and 'Peaches' are doing well. Love ya, Yancey

Anonymous said...

yall are too funny! i love how it was a family affair :) they are too cute!

Leigh Collins said...

How funny! Believe it or not, Anna is our child with curls and both of our hair is straight as a board too! I never imagined having one child with bright blue eyes and the other with curly hair! Go figure! I just hope the curls stay!