Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!!

I hope you and your family had a great holiday celebration. We enjoyed our time with friends and family, at Capital City - eating, swimming, eating, watching fireworks and eating more! I think my cleaning habits are being passed along to my children. My dad made this table for the kids, for their first birthday. We have every snack and nearly all of our meals here, including Tom and myself and the floor is cleaned after each feeding frenzy. Well, here is a picture of Tom cleaning the floor below the table, atta boy Tom!

Grandmother Powell meets John William for the first time and he laughs through the entire visit! Elizabeth loves to rock, especially with Great Grandmother
Sweet Libba lovin' on John William
Happy 4th of July!!!
The best Powell family picture yet
...and now with my parents too
Elizabeth loved the American parahernalia
check out those sunglasses
JoJo and her oldest grandson
Did someone say balloon?
Me and the crew, yes we all have matching outfits, compliments of JoJo
Is it too early to start some swim lessons?
"What's wrong with my hair?"
There is no doubt that Tom is a white boy
Did someone say watermelon? Yes, Elizabeth is topless at the pool Sweet John William slept through all of the commotion
...and Tom was fast asleep before we left
Me and the trio trying to take care of those extra baby pounds on my body...what a workout!

4 comments:

Yancey said...

Looks like the whole family enjoyed the 4th of July! I love the matching outfits . . they are just adorable.

Margaret Worrell said...

What a precious family! I can't wait for Owen to meet the Powells!

Allison said...

such cute pictures and i love the matching outfits!! Looks like you guys are adjusting well....you are super mom! Oh, and whatever about the baby pounds! You look GREAT girl!!

Anonymous said...

cute pics!!! you crack me up out exercising w/ the double stroller and baby bjorn! you are definitely super mom :)