Monday, November 15, 2010

Last Day of School...from May of 2010

Elizabeth and Tom's first year of 'school' went by fast. It is amazing to see how much they changed from the beginning of the year! Even though they went on Tuesdays and Tuesdays for four hours - they learned so much! Not to mention the school provided snack and lunch...gosh I miss that! Last day of school, Elizabeth is trying to hold back the excitement and Tom is trying not to go pee-pee in his pants. JoJo brings Elizabeth and Tom to school on the last day.
One of our favorite teachers, Ms. Gala on the playground
At their school, I had to go in to drop and pick up the kids. Keep in mind when the kids started school in the fall of 2009, John William was just five months and Tom had just starting walking independently. Most of the time I was unloading this beautiful bus of a stroller twice a day.
I ditched the stroller and we cruised in the wagon for the Spring Fling! It was so hot!
Basketball was a big hit
and John William just watched all of the action
What child doesn't love balls?
sitting in line for face painting
All aboard!! Everyone wanted to sit next to me in the train ride - surprisingly we all fit!
I wish I had a better picture of how small the seats really were - thank goodness my children were tiny and we all squeezed in one seat!
Even though it was hot, everyone had fun playing with the games and visiting with friends!
bubbles
Mr. Serious
This little guy insisted on drinking water out of a cup, just like his big sister and big brother. So his outfit got wet
and I think he liked riding naked...

No comments: