Sunday, November 14, 2010

More Sea Island

More Sea Island photos....
Another attempt of a family photo impromptu family shot with the beach in the background (right behind the trees) John William says hey...and I am hungry!
Sweet Kate and Robert hanging out with John William in our private beach
one of my favorites...weird considering you cannot see anyone face
We had the best time playing on the beach at sunset
Here's the girls on the trip...Kate, JoJo, Elizabeth Aunt Lala and mommy
Here's the entire crew...hubby Tom, JoJo, Thomas, Kyle, me, Elizabeth Laura, Toppy, John William, Kate and Robert
Kate and Robert....who are now engaged!!!
Uncle Kyle and Aunt Lala
Two of my boys with their bottles on the beach
One of my favorite pictures..
John William loves to hang upside down
Best friends for life...
Daddy never takes his shoes off - even on the beach.
Happy Birthday Jo Jo!!!

No comments: