Friday, August 29, 2008

Roadtrip Birthday Party

After the party in Birmingham, we headed to Birmingham to continue the celebration. The kids were showered with so much love and attention. It was great seeing everyone and here are a few pictures from the party and a trip to the local park - the Tot Lot. I swear, the last time I was at this park, I think it was for my birthday 25 years ago! Gosh, I feel old! Enjoy the pictures.
Also, many thanks to April Reed for "pimping" my blog - I don't know where she finds the time, between pregnany, work and updated her super cute websites - she has two! Thanks April!!!
Before we left Atlanta, we took the Radio Flyer for a test drive.
I loved the swing!!!
Push me higher!!!
I am not feeling so good, this is right before
I showed everyone my breakfast, again.....
After I got off the swing, I just wanted someone to cuddle with me.
What a cute cake - thank you Aunt Virginia!!! The birthday girls and Granddaddy!

I will share my cake with you

Nana sharing her 85th birthday cake with Tom

2 comments:

Jana said...

Hey Christina,
I found your blog through someone elses and I am so happy to see how well you are doing since college. I hope you don't mind me reading. Your twins are so cute! Feel free to check out my blog too, chadandjanamartin.blogspot.com.
Jana Savage Martin

Allison said...

Christina! Your babies are so precious! I found your blog through Brooke's blog, and hope you don't mind. Please check our out if you would like www.drewandreiddickerson.blogspot.com. I love seeing everyone's adorable little ones. Take care! Allison