Saturday, July 10, 2010

Family Friendly = Chick Fil A!!!

I love Cathy Truitt and Chick-Fil-A!!! I usually take the kids to eat there twice a week; I have so many coupons for CFA, the kids eat for free or $2 for all three - not a bad deal! They bring the food to the table, have place mats, a clean playground and I do not need to scrub the floor after we eat! I never thought I would say this, but I can no longer eat CFA, very rarely do I overdose of food, but I have hit that point with the extremely popular chick Fil A. There is one thing on the menu I can eat and enjoy - their yogurt parfait, it is heavenly, so that is usually my treat while the kids play. Do you think this hat is too small for my hubby?
Regardless, our neighborhood CFA has family nights the first Monday of every month and they go all out! As long as your children dress up in the 'theme' they will receive a free kids meal and ice cream. Not a bad deal!!! Here are a few pictures from the cowboy and cowgirl party last month! Some of our fellow twin friends joined in the fun too! Nora and Celia were born the same week as Tom and Elizabeth.John William is always happy with food in his hand!
Is it bad that we know most of the employees there and they always great us by name??? They have the best customer service and everyone is genuinely kind and thoughtful. Can you tell I am a huge fan??...now if I could just get them to start serving Mexican food.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pics! i love chick fil a!! they always have great service and the food is yummy!

Maggie Pelton said...

I agree! I also have a love afair with old Truiet Cathy! Tell me you've tried the spicy chicken with the pepper jack cheese. It has renewed my love! It's so good and so spicy. We dressed up for Cow Appreciation day yesterday and got free food. Ours doesn't do the theme thing once a month, though. That would be great!!

Jana said...

I totally agree. I know where all the Chick Fil A's are between Asheville and Birmingham for our road trips. When in Atlanta we always stop at Paces Ferry CFA.Is that near you?The cleanliness and quality food surpasses all others. Recently we were on a trip where we were forced to stop at a McDonalds and there were dirty hairs in the play area-gross!