Saturday, January 15, 2011

Birthday Adventure to see Mr. Potato Head

We were so excited to celebrate our big day with our friends Marley Rose and Stella Jane! We had a wonderful time at our first trip to the McWayne Center!
A quick picture of the birthday group by the "big fish" in the aquarium area
I wish my windows were as clean to see a reflection like this!
The boys loved splashing at the water table.
Elizabeth and Thomas were amazed with Mr. Potato Head and John William was not a fan.
I wish this was a close-up of Thomas' face, he was mesmerized!
The largest Lite Brite toy I have ever seen...and the only one the Powell crew has laid eyes on!!!
John William was so proud of himself. Every time he put a color in he would make sure I was watching and say "ook, ook!!!" His way of saying Look!
Captain Marley reporting I am having FUN with the Powells! When will my littler sister, Stella be this much fun?
Riding in the Jeep was fun, but it started to get a little crowded.
Just like his Daddy, Thomas always wants to be in the drivers seat!
We really spent five straight hours at the McWayne center and the kids had a blast! I have plenty of snacks to keep everyone going.
Would you believe John William feel asleep in the BOB eating a banana??
Thanks Nicole, Stella and Marley Rose for making our birthday adventure special!

1 comment:

allison said...

Adorable! Yall always have the best family pics too:). Hope all is well!