Saturday, January 15, 2011

Random Pictures

In July, my sweet friend Erin and her precious daughter, Rebekah came to visit for a few days. We had a great time visiting and Erin actually drove Elizabeth over to Birmingham. I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, but this was Elizabeth's first trip riding with someone other than Mom, Dad, Jo Jo, Papa or Mia. Elizabeth enjoyed the trip - thanks Erin!!! I admit I was teary eyed when they pulled out of the driveway - seriously, she is turning into a big girl before my eyes!
I made it to Birmingham the next day and made it in time to watch VJ play kickball. Check out Tom sleeping in the Bob. This little guy loves the pool and cannot imagine what things will be like next year at the pool!
Guess who can jump in the pool all by herself!
Thomas loves Daddy so much!!
John William is growing up too fast!

No comments: