Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Numbers

We are so lucky to have the twins home and we are really enjoying spending our nights and days with both! Good news continues to come our way - the twins went to the doctor yesterday and both are doing very well! Elizabeth tips the scale at 6 pounds 11 ounces! Elizabeth says her prayers each and everyday for a healthy family! Tom's first doctor's appointment, post hospital and he weighs 5 pounds 4 ounces - we are so proud!!! (This was Elizabeth's birth weight) Of course Tom loves to be bundled up...since he is very lean, especially compared to big sis! Side by side they look similar in size, but a 1.5 pounds is a big difference in person! Any idea how many bottles a day? I attempted to count and lost track after 50 -thank God for my mom, aka the Bottle Washer! Believe it or not, I have not hit anything while driving my Tahoe, but driving this limo of a stroller is definitely another story....I run into everything! Doctor offices are definitely not made for this travel system! I ask that you continue to keep us in your prayers, especially that Tom continues to eat well and gain weight accordingly.....I still look forward to his poopy diapers! I will keep you posted as we are home alone for a few more nights.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are absolutely adorable! I LOVE the photo of Elizabeth praying. We are so thrilled to hear that both are doing well.

Robert, Yancey, Anderson & Dixon

Erin said...

Those cute little sugar lips!!! Looks like Baby Tom has Tom's mouth & Little Elizabeth has her mama's! I know you're totally in love. They look better than a million bucks! Gus is praying for Tom to eat lots...he wants him to know how good it all tastes! Thanks for the update. Love, Erin, Luke & Gus